I have completed my Bachelors in Engineering (BE) in Computer Science and Engineering from University Institute of Engineering and Technology, Panjab University, Chandigarh.
- PhD (Pursuing), School of Computing and Electrical Engineering, IIT Mandi, INDIA.
- B.E. in Computer Science Engineering from UIET,Panjab University, INDIA.
- Deep Learning
- Machine Learning
- Computer Vision
- Daksh Thapar, Divyansh Aggarwal, Punjal Agarwal and Aditya Nigam,"VGR-net: A view invariant gait recognition network" in IEEE 4th International Conference on Identity, Security and Behavior Analysis (ISBA), Singapore, 2018[Paper]
- Ranjeet Ranjan Jha, Daksh Thapar, Shreyas Patil and Aditya Nigam, "UBSegNet: Unified Biometric ROI Segmentation Network" in Asian Conference on Pattern Recognition (ACPR), Nanjing, China, 2017 (Accepted)[Paper]
- Tushar Gupta, Shreyas Malakarjun Patil, Mukkaram Tailor, Daksh Thapar and Aditya Nigam, "BrainSegNet : A Segmentation Network for Human Brain Fiber Tractography Data into Anatomically Meaningful Clusters" in Deep learning on irregular domains, British Machine Vision Conference (BMVC), London, United Kingdom, 2017 (Accepted).[Paper]
- December 2017, National Conference on Computer Vision, Pattern Recognition, Image Processing and Graphics (NCVPRIPG) - IIT Mandi
- October 2017, FACULTY DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM (FDP) on HIGH PERFORMANCE COMPUTING (HPC) - IIT Mandi, India
- July 2017, Summer School on Machine Learning: Deep Learning - IIIT Hyderabad, India
- July 2017, Summer School on Computer Vision: Recent Advances in Computer Vision - IIIT Hyderabad, India
- June 2017, 3rd Workshop on Machine Learning for Medical Image Analysis - IIT Mandi, India
- February 2017, IEEE International Conference on Identity, Security and Behavior Analysis 2017 (ISBA-2017) - New Delhi, India
- February 2017, Winter School on Machine Learning in Biometric - India Habitat Centre, New Delhi, Indiadia
- Resource person for "Short course on Deep Learning" in Aligarh Muslim Unuversity (AMU), Aligarh
- Co-Presenter of tutorial "The journey from Shallow to Deep Learning" organised with NCVPRIPG 2017, IIT Mandi
- Teaching Assistant at IIT Mandi
- Intern at Infogain pvt limited, Noida on the project "Automated online toll tax system"