Grievance Redressal Committee
Terms for committee members:
- Committee will address only such grievance of research scholars which relate to their
research/TA/project supervisor(s) or course instructor in which he/she is registered and affect
their progress in research or course work.
- Member Secretary will receive the grievance from M.Sc., M.S., M.Tech., Ph.D., I-Ph.D. students and
will initiate the process for its redressal.
- If any of the committee members is named in the grievance submitted by student, then a suitable
alternate person will be nominated by the Dean (Academics).
- The tenure of the nominated committee members will be for two years.
- The committee shall meet as and when required and may invite any other faculty, if required.
The following members of the committee are nominated:
- 1. Prof. Ramesh Oruganti
- 2. Chairperson of the respective School
- 3. Dr. Aditi Halder
- 4. GCS Counselor
(Member) (Member, Ex-officio)
- 5. Associate Dean (Research)
(Member Secretary, Ex-officio)