Prior to joining IIT Mandi, I have completed my Master's in Computer Science at the Department of Computer Science & Engineering, NITGoa.
- PhD. (Pursuing), School of Computing and Electrical Engineering, IIT Mandi, INDIA.
- M.Tech. in Computer Science and Engineering from NIT Goa, INDIA.
- B.Tech. in Computer Science and Engineering from Shri Mata Vaishno Devi University, Katra, INDIA.
- Medical Image Analysis
- Deep Learning
- Computer Vision
- Ranjeet Ranjan Jha, Daksh Thapar, Shreyas Patil and Aditya Nigam, "UBSegNet: Unified Biometric ROI Segmentation Network" in Asian Conference on Pattern Recognition (ACPR), Nanjing, China, 2017
- Shreyas Malakarjun Patil, Ranjeet Ranjan Jha and Aditya Nigam, "IPSegNet: Deep Convolutional Neural Network Based Segmentation Framework for Iris and Pupil" In Signal-Image Technology & Internet-Based Systems (SITIS), Jaipur, 2017
- Seema Kumari, Ranjeet Ranjan Jha, Arnav Bhavsar and Aditya Nigam, "Indoor-Outdoor Scene Classification with Residual Convolutional Neural Network" In International Conference on Computer Vision & Image Processing (CVIP), Jabalpur, 2018
- Seema Kumari, Ranjeet R. Jha, Arnav Bhavsar and Aditya Nigam, “Autodepth: Single Image Depth Map Estimation via. Residual CNN Encoder-Decoder and Stacked Hourglass” in International Conference on Image Processing (ICIP-2019), 22-25 September 2019, Taipei, Taiwan
- Ranjeet R Jha, Shreyas Patil, Arnav Bhavsar and Aditya Nigam, “FS2Net : Fiber Structural Similarity Network (FS2Net) for Rotation Invariant Brain Tractography Segmentation using Stacked LSTM based Siamese Network” in 18 th International Conference on Computer Analysis of Images and Patterns (CAIP-2019), 3-5 September 2019, Salerno, Italy
- Geetika Arora, Ranjeet Ranjan Jha, Akash Agrawal, Kamlesh Tiwari, Aditya Nigam, “SP-NET: One Shot Fingerprint Singular-Point Detector” in 30 th British Machine Vision Conference (BMVC-Workshop-2019), 9-12 September 2019, Cardiff, UK
- Ranjeet R Jha, Gaurav Jaswal, Divij, Shrestha and Aditya Nigam, “PixISegNet: Pixel Level Iris Segmentation Network using Convolutional Encoder-Decoder with Stacked Hourglass Bottleneck” in Journal of IET Biometrics, IET (Impact Factor: 2.09) [Accepted in AUG 2019]
- Ranjeet R Jha, Gaurav Jaswal, Aditya Nigam, and Arnav Bhavsar “Advances in fMRI, DTI, and Fusion Analysis” in Intelligent Data Security Solutions for e-Health Applications, 2019
- February 2017, Winter School on Machine Learning in Biometric - India Habitat Centre, New Delhi, Indiadia
- February 2017, IEEE International Conference on Identity, Security and Behavior Analysis 2017 (ISBA-2017) - New Delhi, India
- July 2017, Summer School on Machine Learning: Deep Learning - IIIT Hyderabad, India
- July 2017, Summer School on Computer Vision: Recent Advances in Computer Vision - IIIT Hyderabad, India
- June 2017, 3rd Workshop on Machine Learning for Medical Image Analysis - IIT Mandi, India
- Teaching Assistant at IIT Mandi